Our website is intended to help you find qualified professionals, informative articles and other resources related to estate planning. For example, you will be able to link to other sites providing more information about our members and the services they offer by clicking on the member directory.
What We Do
The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council (PBCEPC) hosts meetings and roundtable discussions that provide our members with opportunities for learning and networking. We help members stay abreast of the latest developments in the always changing estate planning field. We also provide avenues for members to promote their practices to fellow professionals and the community at large.
Our members can enhance their skills and expand their professional presence through:
- Educational presentations, which may include CE credits
- Networking with fellow PBCEPC members and professionals from other organizations
- Exchanging estate planning best practices and new ideas
- Cost-efficient promotional resources
The PBCEPC's season is September to May. It starts with an opening reception and includes monthly breakfast or dinner meetings, four roundtable discussions and a holiday celebration. Our meetings and roundtables begin with networking and feature engaging speakers who are national experts, distinguished academics or local practitioners.
Each meeting highlights select sponsors, has a formal presentation by a noteworthy speaker, and often includes CE credits.
The roundtable discussions will continue in 2019-2020. They are educational, typically feature a local practitioner and provide an inviting forum for members to exchange ideas in a relaxed atmosphere. Questions and spirited debates are always encouraged!
In addition to our event schedule, we produce an annual estate planning supplement distributed by the Palm Beach Daily News. The supplement is a long-standing tradition that showcases the council to an affluent readership. It includes member generated articles, membership listing, sponsorship recognition and advertising opportunities. You can view our current supplement by clicking here.
The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council members benefit from insightful educational presentations, networking among industry peers and special marketing opportunities. Many friendships and collaborations among our members began at council events. These relationships help foster a team approach to estate planning that in the long run benefits professionals, clients and the community at large.
Estate Planning Professionals who join our organization enjoy benefits such as:
- Monthly breakfasts and dinner meetings and four Roundtable Discussions from September to May
- An impressive variety of speakers, topics and educational opportunities - including continuing education credits
- Outstanding networking with PBCEPC members and professionals from other local associations
- Possible speaking engagements
Unique opportunities to promote your business:
- Submit an article and purchase an ad in the Estate Planning Supplement distributed by the Palm Beach Daily News
- Have your name and company listed in the Palm Beach Daily News Supplement and a full page Palm Beach Post tombstone advertisement.
- Post your biography and headshot in our online directory organized by name and professional category
- Become a sponsor at the Diamond, Event, Platinum or Gold level and get additional exposure at Council meetings, on our website and in marketing materials, which includes enhanced visibility in the yearly supplement and in the tombstone ad. In addition, each increase in sponsorship level receives elevated perks.
Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council proudly announces that our Council was named a 2019 5 Star Council by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. PBCEPC has been named a 5 Star Council for two years in a row!
Phone: 561-310-5442 Fax: 561-575-2105
Special Notice...The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council offers this site for informational purposes only, to provide a better understanding of estate planning, and to further the education of our members and the general public in the field of estate planning. The contents of this site are not intended as legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice or services and is presented without any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. All uses of this website, other than personal uses, are prohibited. The information on this site is subject to change without notice, and you may not rely upon any such information with regard to a particular matter or set of facts. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In no event will The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council, its agents, officers, directors, or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Links to information on other sites are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites.
Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.