Dear Returning and Prospective Members:
We hope you are enjoying a wonderful summer! We are happy to report that the 2016-17 Season set records for Membership, Sponsorship, and meeting attendance. We look forward to continued growth in the coming year with a great line-up of nationally recognized speakers in all disciplines, as well as, exciting opportunities for members to connect with new and old friends.
The opening reception, as well as, the dinner and breakfast meetings will be held at Mirasol Country Club, which offers a convenient location, comfortable atmosphere and exceptional service.
Please mark your calendar for our opening cocktail reception which will be on Tuesday, September 19th.
Our Vice President of Programming, Stephanie Murray, is hard at work developing our schedule of engaging speakers and joint meetings with other organizations. We are also planning an informal social event this year, one we are confident you will thoroughly enjoy.
Attached is a list of the dates of our events for the 2017-18 Season. Please save these dates on your calendar. Once we have confirmed all our speakers we will email a schedule to all members and will also post the schedule on our website at www.pbcepc.org.
Our Annual membership dues remain at $375. Your council membership includes:
- Attendance at monthly dinner and breakfast meetings and four Roundtable Discussions
- An impressive variety of speakers, topics and educational opportunities, with continuing education credits
- Opportunity to submit an article for the Estate Planning Supplement distributed by the Palm Beach Daily News
- Your name and company information in the Palm Beach Daily News Supplement and Palm Beach Post tombstone advertisement
- Biography, headshot and listing by last name and by professional category on our website www.pbcepc.org
- Outstanding networking with PBCEPC members and professionals from other local associations
For those of you who have been sponsors previously, we hope that you will continue to support our organization this coming Season and for those who have yet to become a sponsor, please consider doing so. You can contact our administrator, Wanda Doumar, at email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
Kindly pay your 2017-2018 Annual Dues by September 1, 2017. We would also appreciate it if you would forward this letter to any professionals you believe would benefit by joining our association.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to another fantastic year!
Andrew R. Comiter, J.D., LL.M. Andrew Shamp, J.D., LL.M., CAP®
President Vice-President Membership/Sponsorship